Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27, 2011

I finished up my 'signature' paintings for the Manic Moon Studios today and got photos of them.
I also worked more on the 'Mardi Gras' paintings for the opening at the John Thamm Gallery in March.
I am working on several paintings at once which is the way I like to work usually. I am working on art most days and most nights. I am not binge painting but working steadily.
The nice thing about living with the paintings here in my home is that I can observe and observe and observe and then change the things that I feel need changing. It is good to reach that time in my painting career that I truly know that a painting is finished.
We have The Virginia Carter Clay Workshop at the Blanchard Community Center this Saturday, Jan 29, 2011 from 9 AM to 2 PM. We will be creating objects on which to paint. It will be a mass of creative energy that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment