Sunday, April 8, 2018

Your words lift me up and take me along on a journey,
To a place I might not otherwise go....what a journey.
I say, Take me along, I shall be a companion in my mind when I can not be in my person.
I love to travel the wind and air,
Off somewhere with nary a care,
But the actual grounding of my thoughts.
For when I am grounded, I think not pleasant things.
But the reality of the harsh, cruel world we are becoming.
Instead of what nature has always tried to bring us, give us in its entirety.
Why can man not leave nature as it is?
Why can not woman speak out against his cruel treatment of nature.
And be heard. Some mighty men care lots. Let them be heard as well.
So you see where my thoughts lead and depressing as they are,
This is what I am thinking on a daily basis now.
Look sweetly to the good things happening, but they are far and few between.
I must look for them in the daily life of things.
I must look to the light and think positively on the people working towards that light.
I must think about what good things will happen to my friend in a hospital far away.
How her life will be yet another wonderful chapter in her creative endeavor.
I must think that there is a reason for everything,
I must become a believer in the positive posture of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment